The connected world creates a rate and volume of streaming cybersecurity data that is unprecedented, and attacks are increasingly sophisticated and multifaceted.
Existing security tools typically provide one facet of cybersecurity info, but not a single one was created for the big data generated by the digital world and it is unreasonably time-consuming to piece together data from multiple systems to assess the true nature of a single threat across an enterprise.
Hortonworks enables information security teams to embark a cybersecurity journey to leverage big data to improved economics and improved threat detection.
• Hortonworks Connected Data Platforms help augment existing infrastructure with log analytics optimization
• Hortonworks Connected Data Platforms, combined with open source Apache Metron expand the breadth of data sources accessible for security analytics with robust data ingest with data enrichment
• Hortonworks cybersecurity solution, leverages Apache Metron to create a single holistic view of enterprise risk that encompasses an expansive and contextual view of enterprise data to enable machine learning, real-time streaming analytics for accelerated threat detection and improved SOC efficiency.
• Cost effective long term data capture
• Increased visibility with expanded data types
• Optimization of existing log analytics solutions
• Efficient collection of machine data
• Enables real-time data collection and analytics
• Experts in leveraging big data to optimize collection and analysis of machine data
• Experience services teams help optimize existing log analytics solutions
• Contextual view of data from a wide variety of real-time and batch data sources
• Big data ingest and enrichment technology to capture full content and context of network traffic and machine data
• Standard, consistent data formats
• Enriched data ready for analysis
• Reduces manual efforts and custom data preparation before analysis can be done
• Experience that brings together data science and security for modern cybersecurity
• Accelerated threat detection measured in minutes, instead of months
• More comprehensive datasets increase visibility of enterprise risk
• Improve efficiency of SOC personnel
• Faster threat analysis with stream analytics and machine learning
• Reduce manual efforts necessary to triage the deluge of alerts generated today
• Integrated view of data with contextual information necessary to detect dynamic threat vectors
• Leading edge data scientists and professional service teams with deep expertise in streaming analytics, machine learning and data science as applied to cybersecurity
• Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP®)
• Hortonworks DataFlow (HDF™) with Apache NiFi
• Apache Metron: Open source big data real time security analytics platform
• Advanced data science tools for building and productionizing machine learning
• Expert services to build models on custom use cases